Exhibitor Training Webinars
Best of Show conducts exhibitor training using a number of training methods. One of these is by webinar.
A "Webinar" is a "Web Seminar". It's a seminar delivered on the Internet which means that you can "attend" it
anywhere you can connect online.
Office • Home • Your boat • Airport lounge
Your motel room just before your next show!
Just sit back and watch & learn with a live presentation on your own computer.
We use PowerPoint & other presentation tools - just watch & listen! And when you have a question
just type it into the question box or "raise your hand".
Oh yes - we see it all at our end & respond right back to you!
No-one else (except us) can see what you say or do unless we "open up" the audio so all can chat. Then it's
spookily like being in the same room as lots of others to share thoughts, experiences & ideas!
We use almost the same materials for our webinars as we do for our seminars.
Same PowerPoint slides, same spoken words, same presenters. You miss nothing! Well - sorry. No cakes and
So, how do you get into a Best of Show webinar? It's really easy!
Sign up • Log on when we run the webinar (we'll send you instructions) • Join the Webinar!
Really! It really IS that easy!
The steps are:-
- Select the session you'd like to do from the Webinar
- Sign up by following the information & links. Easy!
- We'll send you three emails. The first is almost instant & confirms that you're "in". The second, soon
after contains the web address (URL) to link onto plus codes to let you log on. Also easy! The final one is
just before the webinar starts - just to remind you!
- On the day/time of the webinar simply follow the instructions to participate!
We currently use the Citrix GoToWebinar® system. If you're interested in the "workings" follow that link. But DO
What will you need?
- A Windows or Mac computer. Almost any computer is fine!
- An Internet connection. Broadband or better is preferred. High speed wireless should be great too!
- A way to hear audio. Could be speakers on your computer, earphones or headset (USB is best). We
will ALSO give you an Australian & a New Zealand phone number to call into where the audio will
be available. Other countries available if you ask us! You will NOT need this telephone access if you
can hear sound on your computer.
- In some webinars you will be able to participate by voice & then a microphone for your
computer or telephone connection IS needed.
Go on - do it! If you have any problems call us in Sydney at (02)9589-2000 or if you're in New Zealand,
But you won't have a problem!
See you in the Webinar!
Click here to return to the Webinar Selection Page!